• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Sonny IV's in Edgartown

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Sonny IV's in Edgartown

Post by DougSea »

Hey all,

Kat and I are on a little jaunt up to the Vineyard and Block this week. We broke up the trip a little and stayed at the Montauk Yacht Club last night (Saturday) and then left this morning for the Vineyard. I have to say, the MYC exceeded my expectations. We ate dinner at one of their "on grounds" restaurants, which at most expensive places have underwhelmed...but man, it was good!

I'm sitting on our mooring in Edgartown harbor where we arrived late this afternoon. We made a brief side visit into Menemsha harbor on the way, saw a nice, dark green 28 and exchanged waves but I couldn't catch the name. Once we got settled in here we took the launch into town and walked around for a bit. Kat and I have been coming here together for a long time but this is our first waterborne visit. Had a late lunch at the Atlantic and I pointed out an A27 to Kathy. Then she swung around and I saw "Mylo" on her transom. I was all "Hey! I know that boat!". So, there's at least one AOGer around here. Any one else? We're in Edgartown until Thursday, then we're heading over to Lake Tashmoo (thanks Ric!). Not sure if we'll head to Block for Friday but we'll be there for sure on Saturday, staying at the Boat Basin.

If anyone's around stop by for a hello and a drink!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: Sonny IV's in Edgartown

Post by jleonard »

If anyone's around stop by for a hello and a drink!
I plan on being at BI on the hook.
I may just do that
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT

Return to “Cruising”