• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Prime parts

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

AlMar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Prime parts

Post by AlMar »

I gave Prime Industries a call (see chiefrcd topic on rod holders under tournament express 25-32). They have a pretty good variety of deck hardware, and will give us a price break if we have an order of $300 bucks. As it might be a good time to start your spring planning (for some) I thought we could see if there were enough order$ to meet that number. I could pickup and just charge for shipping, and shipping might actually be less than what they would charge. If in fact they make some or all of the original hardware for Albin, it could be a great deal. Andrew?
AlMar
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Albin 28TE "Southwind"
apage

re: Vendors

Post by apage »

Hi all:

I'm sorry that I have not been active in the board. I have been very busy here. To answer the question about Prime, yes we do use them for quite a bit of deck hardware (cleats, chocks, water in-take, rod holders etc . . .) HOWEVER, we use other vendors too. And depending on the year in which the boat was manufactured, there is a chance that a specific boat may have another type of hardware. So, check and measure first.

I hope this information helps.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Andrew @ Albin
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Andrew,
I'm thinking about a wooden steering wheel. Where do you recommend?

Thanks!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
apage

re: Wheel

Post by apage »

Hi:

We have a mahogany wheel as an upgrade. The cost is: $329 plus shipping. Call 401/682-1600 and ask for me.

Andrew @ Albin
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: re: Wheel

Post by jcollins »

apage wrote:Hi:

We have a mahogany wheel as an upgrade. The cost is: $329 plus shipping. Call 401/682-1600 and ask for me.

Andrew @ Albin
Looks like Santa's helper was looking over my shoulder! I just got a beautiful card with a check in it for the mahagony wheel.
I'll be calling you Wed.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “General Discussion”