• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New "Members Only" forum

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

New "Members Only" forum

Post by jcollins »

The bilge is open. Members are everyone that has purchased a burgee.
Since adding members is a one-by-one task I may have missed someone. If I did please let me know.
Last edited by jcollins on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
todd@dannayachts.com

Post by todd@dannayachts.com »

Hi everyone!

My name is Todd Sickinger and I work for D'Anna Yacht Center, the California Albin Dealer. I represent the line in Southern California and try to grow the Albin name in the area which can be difficult since Albin is not as well known here. I am very excited to interact with the group, especially the East Coast owners who have such a wealth of experience to share with the West Coast.

I am very impressed with this forum so far, and was happy to see an excellent interview with Andrew Page of Albin. Andrew has been very helpful to me and is a great addition to the Albin family.

It is my hope that I will be able to contribute as well as learn from the group as much as time permits.

Respectfully,
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

Welcome Todd. I wish you all the best trying to spread the Albin brand in S. California.

'm curious, of the Albin sales you may have made so far - were people coming in to specifically look at an Albin or did they come in for something else and then see the Albin?
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome Todd. Always good to have another knowledgeable member.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “General Discussion”