• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for some specs on the 31TE's

Tuxedo
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Post by Tuxedo »

GG -

I saw this thread, but since I can no longer run down to the boat and take measurements, I was hoping someone else would answer. I'm 6' and my main fishing buddy is 6 1 or 2 and we never had a problem. I'm guessing there is 6'6" head room in the pilothouse, and 6'2" to 6'4" in the cabin. Maybe someone else can answer accurately.

I slept on the quarterberth without a problem, but sometimes, a little crossways. A queen size sheet was perfect for the quarterberth. The dinette needed a king size sheet.

The boat has literally more storage than my new Tiara 38.

I obviously loved the boat, since I kept it 9 years. I just wanted a little more size and speed. We have to run 70 miles offshore here for the big fish, and getting 26 knots instead of 19 is nice. I don't think this is a critical factor on the bay.

This thread turned somewhat into a single versus twin debate. Without going in detail, a single Cummins 450C would certainly be my choice, especially on the bay. In nine years, I was towed in once, and I probably could have fixed the problem on my own with some duct tape.

You could pm me here with any specific questions. I pass by to check on the peeps most every day.
Tom
Albin Owner Emeritus

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”