• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member Long Island Sound

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
SeaVal

New Member Long Island Sound

Post by SeaVal »

Greetings all, I am actively looking to purchase an Albin 28. There are many on the market and I am trying to become educated on the various configurations, engines, options quickly. I'm sure I'll have specific questions in the coming days.

Regards,

SeaVal
mhanna
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Sayville NY

Post by mhanna »

Welcome to the board, well you found the right place if you have questions on Albins as everyone here is great with sharing information and ideas.
If your on LI I'm sure at one point you will visit White Water, up until a few weeks ago they had a new one on the lot, but no more......they do have a used one......

Good luck in your search and dont jump on the first one you see, as you mentioned there are several out there.

Matt
2001 28TE - Doghouse
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

SeaVal,
Welcome to the group. Ask MANY questions. This place is a pretty good research tool.
We love questions.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”