• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Albin 27 SC Owner

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
stardust-v42
First Mate
First Mate

New Albin 27 SC Owner

Post by stardust-v42 »

We are John McCahan and Sue Stockman. We are the proud new owners of a 1987 Albin 27 SC. The boat is currently on the hard in Mystic, CT and we are now exploring trucking companies to move the boat to our home waters in Northern Michigan. We will keep her on Lake Charlevoix which has direct access to Lake Michigan.
1987 Albin 27 SC
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome aboard. There may be somone on the board that can make a recommendation about trucking companies.

Thanks for joining
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Don from Mystic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Don from Mystic »

Congrats on the new boat. ECT Boat movers (AKA Joe Boat) of Ct. has been used by a good friend with great satisfaction. They are on the web.Stay away from the "little guy" who subcontracts the long hauls to someone they may or may not know. There are a couple of guys like that in Mystic and easy to recognize if you ask questions (insurance, interstate licences, permits, etc).

I hope that you have the opportunity to explore Mystic a bit - its a good time of year to - not packed yet. Try the Seahorse Restaurant in Noank on Marsh Road. Great food and an out of the way spot enjoyed by locals.

Good luck with your Albin

Best

Don
AlanD
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by AlanD »

I just moved my boat, Albin 28, from Westbrook CT to Michigan and the mover did a great job. He based around Old Saybrook or Clinton I believe.

John Arrigoni arrigonimarinemovers@yahoo.com

+1 860 227 3627
Alan
2008 28 TE NE
Brandon Marie

Return to “New Member Introductions”