• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

new member jemfromystic

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Don from Mystic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Don from Mystic »

WD 40 - makes sense - thanks for the tip-

Rule of thumb is any vessel/vehicle that needs more than a very rarely made "squirt" is not somthing I want to ride in........
Don from Mystic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Don from Mystic »

Jay

My daughter is visiting and wanted to take the little whaler out this eve (before the downpour). We took a ride by Attitude Adjustment - wow - what a beauty! and I see there's a little cousin like mine in the next berth - I spoke with him when he launched this year - interesting history, and I guess it has quite a bit of zip with that engine-

Your efforts really show - hope to have mine approach yours in a season or two.......

Don
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

Don, Thanks for the kind words.
Yes my boat neighbors are really nice folks. Did you see the cabin top extension Joe built over the winter? It came out really nice.If you missed it go back and check it out sometime...adds a lot to the boat IMO.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT

Return to “New Member Introductions”