• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member - Monterey, Ca

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Aquadad2
Swabby
Swabby

New Member - Monterey, Ca

Post by Aquadad2 »

Hey! I'm Jeff Neuroth. I bought my 2000 35' Albin Sportfisher/Twin Cummins 370 6BTAs in 2004 in Seattle in 2004. I keep it at Breakwater Marina on Cannery Row in Monterey, Ca. Oddly enough, there's a sister-Albin there with the same engines. I use Northstream for fishing (Salmon, when you could, halibut, rock cod, and off-shore for albacore) and as a waterfront weekend home. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to ask about my boat, as I intend to keep it forever.
Jeff
35' Albin Sportfisher
Monterey, California
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Hey Jeff!

Welome aboard! Post some pictures of your weekend home.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Great boat

Post by Legacy »

Welcome aboard. I have to same set-up at you, great boat. I have a tuna tower and outriggers the wife would love us to remove because they spoil the lines. All the ebst.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
daveper
Swabby
Swabby

another new guy

Post by daveper »

Hi all -- brand new to the group -- my name is Dave and I'm from Albany NY and (part-time) Venice Florida. Not an Albin owner as yet, but am looking to become one soon. Am looking at a 25 currently for sale, and just waiting to pull the trigger!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: another new guy

Post by jcollins »

daveper wrote:Hi all -- brand new to the group -- my name is Dave and I'm from Albany NY and (part-time) Venice Florida. Not an Albin owner as yet, but am looking to become one soon. Am looking at a 25 currently for sale, and just waiting to pull the trigger!
Hi Daveper,

Welcome to the group. Keep us posted on the results of the purchase of your 25. A great boat!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

You should bring the boat back up here to Seattle. Salmon's wide open up here!

Return to “New Member Introductions”