• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

re: Boat Show Dates

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

apage

re: Boat Show Dates

Post by apage »

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to let everyone know about some of upcoming boat shows. Albin is going to have some great boats that you guys might want to come out to see (and hopefully buy).

Anyway, here are the regional shows I will be attending:

Newport 9/14-9/17

Norwalk 9/21-9/24

Boston In-Water 9/28-10/1

Annapolis 10/12-10/15

Please come out and introduce yourself. I look forward to putting a name with a face.

Best,

Andrew @ Albin
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Andrew, what boats will you guys have at the Norwalk show?

I'll make a point of looking you up, I'll probably be there both Saturday and Sunday.

Doug
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Andrew,
I'll be at the Annapolis show. Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

Andrew,

How about the NY show? Will you and Albin be there?
SpaceCoaster
Gold Member
Gold Member

Southern Shows?

Post by SpaceCoaster »

Can you tell me at which shows Albin will be in Florida? I suspect Lauderdale and Miami. Any others? Thanks.
Baby Bella
1994 Albin 28TE
(D254 Mercruiser/BMW)
Merritt Island, FL
apage

re: New York and Annapolis and FLA

Post by apage »

Hi Everyone:

Thanks for your posts. First off, apologies to Doug from Bermuda. I told him I would give him a factory tour then proceeded to have another commitment. Fortunately, someone from Albin was there to greet him.

New York. Our dealer Whitewater Marine will be at the Tobay Beach (Long Island) show with the new 28. Sandy Hook (our dealer from NJ) will be at the Liberty Landing boat show with the new 28' as well.

Florida . . .we will not be exhibiting at Lauderdale this year. I will be there, but we are not going to have any boats. We are planning on being in Miami.

I hope this info helps.
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

I won't be making any shows this year but thankyou Andrew for organising the plant tour with Ed. Great to see how bits & pieces come together to make a whole.

Sorry, my cellphone service provider does not work very well in the RI area so we were not making contact that way.

I was especially happy to see a 35 Command Bridge nearing completion. I passed on a couple suggestions for simple mods & additions to Ed such as the bridge seat filler as I have pictured on the forum which creates a big pad/bed up top for the 35 & something that could be simply added to all models, a dividing wall in the anchor locker so that the winch achor rode is stored on one side & a spare anchor & rode, plus other stuff, can go into the other.

This way nothing gets tangled with anything else.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
DBM

Post by DBM »

Apage,

Will there be a 28 TE at the annapolis show? I had my wife on one in the cold rain on the hard and she wasn't impressed. I want to redeem my chances by getting her onto one in the water.

David
LIBERTY

Return to “General Discussion”