• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Considering a 43 Sundeck for Liveaboard

Foreverunstopable
Mate
Mate

Considering a 43 Sundeck for Liveaboard

Post by Foreverunstopable »

Hello everyone. Great site by the way. Im looking at buying a 43 Sundeck. I've recently sold my 33 Viksund and would be interested to hear from other 43 owners. Thanks and I look forward to reading what you have to say.
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Re: Considering a 43 Sundeck for Liveaboard

Post by Veebyes2 »

I had a ride on & look through a brand new 43 sundeck when I was taking delivery of my little 27AC, Glen Cove, NY, back in 1986. Oh, what a boat!! Oh, what a load of teak to take care of!!!!!!!!!
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
jakevr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Considering a 43 Sundeck for Liveaboard

Post by jakevr »

i own a 1981 albin 43 d/c trawler. it is the PERFECT liveaboard. I like the layout more than grand banks.. plenty of room for two. load of fresh water, two heads, nice galley.. it is a excelent boat. watch out for teak decks, old thru hull fittings and leaking gas tanks or rusted topsides of tanks. all minor things. im very happy with my purchase and living aboard..

my blog is

mvbyeall.blogspot.com i have some photos of my boat there.

the MOST inportant thing i can say to you is, hire the BEST surveryer you can, do your reaserch and find someone who picks every little thing out of the boat, it could save you thousands. goodluck!

Return to “36/37/40/43”