• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

seems to be a bit much

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

tomcat rio

seems to be a bit much

Post by tomcat rio »

got an e-mail hawking this...

No need to worry about turning your lights OFF during the day or ON at night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The LIGHT SENTRY will turn your anchor light ON at sunset and turn it OFF at sunrise. Since the typical anchor light consumes 12 watts, it doesn’t take long to drain a battery if the light is accidentally left on during daylight hours. Utilizing a remote CS Photocell Light Sensor, the LIGHT SENTRY will reliably turn your light(s) on and off without fail. By having a remote Light Sensor, the operating unit can be mounted in any convenient location inside. The operating unit can be mounted as a surface mount enclosure or as a flush mount. It has a green ON light to indicate your light(s) are on and an AUTO/OFF/MAN toggle switch gives you manual control. Other lights - Spreader, Cabin, etc - can be added for monitoring. Power consumption is a very low, 0.18 mA in the standby position.
Our Price: $69.00

Order Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AQUALARM

email: info@aqualarm.net
web: http://WWW.AQUALARM.NET
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Interesting idea. I'll have to think about that.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

That's an interesting website. Did you notice the "Bilge Pump Counter"?

I often wonder just how often my pump cycles. As long as I look in to a 'dry' bilge I assume everything's ok. But what if I had a counter that showed a doubling of the number of times my pump cycled during a week? Pretty good indication that I've got a problem that's getting worse.

Thanks Tomcat - this site could lead to a whole new bunch of projects! :D
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
tomcat rio

actually, i did put the pump counter in

Post by tomcat rio »

actually, i did put the pump counter in; mounted it out of the way behind the instrument panel. i connected it to the pump switch with an alligator clip so i can connect the counter to either bilge pump switch. i did a funtional check just by cyling the float switches.

Return to “General Discussion”