• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for 36 or 40 DC

cih43
Mate
Mate
Home Port: bodkin yatch club (bodkin creek pasadena Md

Re: Looking for 36 or 40 DC

Post by cih43 »

i have been giving some thought to selling my 43 i bought it a few years ago thinking my wife would take more intrest in boating with more room and comfort , but she hasent so thinking about going back to a sail boat , the boat runs great it has 2 vovo tmd40 new fuel tank on left side right side looks good ,like any older boat it could use some work here and there but everything works and verry seaworthy ,i am asking 30.000 its an the chesapeke 717-821-3466
leroadrunner
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: none

Post by leroadrunner »

cih43 wrote:i have been giving some thought to selling my 43 i bought it a few years ago thinking my wife would take more intrest in boating with more room and comfort , but she hasent so thinking about going back to a sail boat , the boat runs great it has 2 vovo tmd40 new fuel tank on left side right side looks good ,like any older boat it could use some work here and there but everything works and verry seaworthy ,i am asking 30.000 its an the chesapeke 717-821-3466
Thanks, but I am looking for single screw! Hope someone looks for your boat, nice size and liveable for sure!
Steph
Check out our blog at http://www.cruisingdream.com
cih43
Mate
Mate
Home Port: bodkin yatch club (bodkin creek pasadena Md

Post by cih43 »

i cruse around with a friend with a 36 and a single screw leaman and fuel burn isent much different and with twins i can put it in and out of the slip so easly and if one were to quit the other will get u out of a pinch had bad fuel when first got it and cominng thro a tite chanal the one stoped but the other keep me going

Return to “36/37/40/43”