• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New to Albin Owners Group

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

New to Albin Owners Group

Post by chiefrcd »

Just a quick hello,
Just joined AOG and wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone. I had been looking for some type of Albin Owners Group and even recently thought about trying to start up a website, just like this....what a pleasent surprise to be directed to this site.

I am the proud owner of a 1999 Albin 28 TE and I'm number 457 out of the mold. My boat has the Yanmar 6lp300STE engine coupled to a velvet drive. I bought the boat in May of 2004 and I keep the boat in Deltaville Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay. Hope to learn a lot from owners and maybe share some of my experiences as well. This is not my first boat but is my first diesel and the learning curve has been dramatic to say the least. Will be visiting often and will share this site with a couple of other Albin owners I know. Tight lines and safe boating...
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

Welcome chiefrcd! I'm glad to see you made it. Thanks again for your helpful email earlier.

Cheers!

Brian

Return to “General Discussion”