• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Boats In!

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Boats In!

Post by Denis »

The marina launched Red Stripe yesterday, that is the best day in the whole year for me. I went down to secure the lines last night and while I was there I started the engine and pressureized the water system, everything seemed just fine. Now the task of waxing the topside and loading the boat for the season, but I don't even count that as work, just sheer joy. Denis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Great news Denis!
Topsides waxing just give us something to do when the tide is low.
I still have to find my salt water wash down leak.

John
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

John, as long as you are not in danger of sinking, the salt water washdown problem should be fun to find. Just kidding!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Ha! The first time I turned the pump on, heard water flowing but nothing came out of the spigot, I got nervous.
I'm hoping the hose is just disconnected. I took the 4 screws out of the frame but it's sealed as well. I'm going to try and get to it via the bilge before I pry off the housing.

John

Return to “General Discussion”